- Mobilization of women to maximize their potentials.
- Generation of resources to support women and community development programs.
- Conduct of researches on Moro cultural, social, economic, political and environmental concerns.
- To provide cultural & technical education for women.
- To conduct researches on women issues and concerns.
- To facilitate the provision of livelihood opportunities.
- To respond and intervene to the psychosocial needs of women and their families.
- To conduct activities in line with cultural development and preservation.
- To establish linkages with local, national and international organizations.
- To engage in Human Rights trainings, advocacy and documentation.